July is a busy month in Manchester with plenty of outdoor activities.
Independence Day is on a Tuesday this year, and Manchester’s Dutch Fogarty Independence Day Celebration at Manchester Community College is on Saturday the eighth.
You could attend a concert every night except Monday during the second week of July and two concerts on Wednesday.
- Sunday, July 9 – Eric Mintel Jazz Quartet, 2:00 Cheney Hall
- Tuesday, July 11 – Mass~Conn~Fusion, 6:30, MARC, 151 Sheldon Rd
- Wednesday, July 12 – Modernistics Trio, 6:30, Whiton Branch of the library
- Sound Piper Band, 6:00 Wickham Park
- Thursday, July 13 – Restless Mountain Bluegrass Band, 6:00 Center Memorial Park
- Friday, July 14 – Huey Lewis & the News Tribute Band, 7:00, Cheney Hall
- Saturday, July – The Corvettes, Doo Wop Revue, 7:00, Cheney Hall
Remember to stop by the Spruce St Farmer’s Market on Wednesdays.
Here is a link to the July Calendar with information taken from more than 10 websites.